Thai Snacks You Need to Try!
February 15, 2022
For something unique and tasty, try one of the many varieties of finger food for Thai delivery from Eattini. From sweet and savory to sassy and spicy, Thai snacks are delicious, and not your typical snacks. With lots of choices, there’s something for every taste.
About Eattini Thai Kitchen’s Snacking Options
Eattini serves authentic Thai snacks and finger food. The recipes come from a traditional home-cooked Thai menu passed down from past generations.
Why is Eattini different? It’s simple. We use fresh tropical herbs and vegetables cooked in the traditional way for an authentic taste.
Thai Finger Foods
The Thai food culture is rich and diverse with color and exotic taste notes. Although Thai cuisine boasts a wide variety of seafood, the Thai people (like so many cultures and countries) love the convenience of taking food to go. As such, street food is a popular choice for many because you can hold it while moving to your next destination.
How to Enjoy Thai Finger Food
Eattini’s finger food menu has appetizers that can be eaten…well, with your fingers! Consider some of the following delicious options:
Thai Finger Foods and Snacks at Eatttini
Eattini’s Thai finger food and snacks come in two forms: street food and finger food (appetizers). Eattini’s Thai delivery will have you enjoying Thai food in no time.
- The Chicken Curry Puffs are ideal for Thai delivery. These morsels are deep-fried with caramelized onions. Enjoy with Eattini’s fresh cucumber relish on the side.
- Eattini’s Fried Calamari comes deep-fried with your choice of savory sauces.
- Try the Thai Steamed Pork Dumplings with soy chili sauce.
- Larb Gai is authentic Thai ground chicken with lime and roasted rice powder.
- Thai Fish Cake is deep-fried curried and served with sweet & sour peanut sauce and cucumber relish.
Authentic Thai Delivery
For the best Thai delivery food around, give Eattini Thai Kitchen a call. Eattini’s finger food is also available in the Ellicott City area.